Upgrade Complete! Upgrade Complete!

Pretty Good.

I had a lot of fun with this. Nice music, fun ship building system, and good upgrades. 9/10.

star wars quiz star wars quiz

Not too good...

I like the idea of a Star Wars quiz but why so many questions about The Force Unleashed? And the one question about Darth Tyranus... he is seen in episodes two and three... he's Count Dooku. I believe the sith your looking for is Darth Plagus. Get your facts straight next time.

Kill the green dude Kill the green dude

It really could've been better

It was a good attempt at a button game......I would rather hurt Ronald......I hate McDonalds.......but yeah just work harder and make a more in depth game. It probably doesn't mean a whole lot to you coming from me...I mean just look at my submissions. But just keep trying.

mothballs responds:

PLZ GOD JUST 1 POSITIVE REVIEW

The Last Stand. The Last Stand.

Chainsaw = 0wn3d Zombies.

This game is great. Sadly I've only been able to beat it once. But it's still fun even if you do die. Or when your barrier breaks you take out the chainsaw and grind up some zombies.

Endless Zombie Rampage Endless Zombie Rampage

I love zombie movies, and I love this game.

I spent all day playing this game, didn't get any work done on any of my flash projects (which is a reson why they suck) but I had fun, a lot of it to be exact. Keep making zombie games like this, and I'm sure people will enjoy them. Once again good job.

-Da_Arwin

Oblivion Simulator Oblivion Simulator

bored too quickly

that was ok. it took like 5 minutes for ther guy to finish talking and for me to start playing. at that point i was bored. I did play it a bit though good idea needs improvement though