Jesus vs. Godzilla Jesus vs. Godzilla

Good, but not good enough...

I enjoyed this. I've watched Godzilla my entire life, and I've also been a christian my whole life. So seeing these two superpowers face off. The animation was great, it's just that...Godzilla doesn't have a blue stripe on his forehead. And the sounds... that was just horrible. If you had better sounds in it I would've given you an 8/10... but sadly you only get a 6/10.

Bad Atom Promo: "Hey" Bad Atom Promo: "Hey"

It was....ok.

It was decent to say the most. Not the most amazing and the voice is WAY to quiet. Well have fun making flashes. - Da_Arwin

Bad-Atom responds:

Yeah, the audio was way too quiet. One of the reasons I won't be doing any voices for the actual cartoons, my microphone sucks. :)

Madness Consternation Madness Consternation

Love dem madness.

Nothing like a good old madness movie. Just one thing, when's Interactive 2 coming out?

Upgrade Complete! Upgrade Complete!

Pretty Good.

I had a lot of fun with this. Nice music, fun ship building system, and good upgrades. 9/10.

star wars quiz star wars quiz

Not too good...

I like the idea of a Star Wars quiz but why so many questions about The Force Unleashed? And the one question about Darth Tyranus... he is seen in episodes two and three... he's Count Dooku. I believe the sith your looking for is Darth Plagus. Get your facts straight next time.

Kill the green dude Kill the green dude

It really could've been better

It was a good attempt at a button game......I would rather hurt Ronald......I hate McDonalds.......but yeah just work harder and make a more in depth game. It probably doesn't mean a whole lot to you coming from me...I mean just look at my submissions. But just keep trying.

mothballs responds: